Website Privacy Statement
Our company understands the importance of safeguarding the privacy of visitors to the 21stCenturyEducation.com website (Website). This website privacy statement explains how we collect personal information through this website, how we use and disclose that personal information and how you can contact us if you have any queries.
This website privacy statement does not apply to personal information collected by 21st Century Education elsewhere, including other websites to which you may be linked from this Website. The terms of this website privacy statement are also subject to any specific provisions dealing with privacy that may be contained in the terms and conditions for particular offers, products and services made available through this website. For example, if you register for a workshop on this website, the registration terms and conditions may contain specific provisions about privacy and you should read these carefully.
Collection of personal information
We collect your personal information on this website only when you choose to provide it to us, for example, if you:
• request a free e-book;
• request a free DVD to be posted to you;
• sign up for the Homestudy Course.
If you don’t complete the fields marked as “mandatory” when completing these forms, we will not be able to respond to your query or provide the relevant product or service to you.
Information that does not identify you
Some of the information that is collected during your visit to this website is not personal information, because it does not reveal your identity. For example, we may record your server address, domain name, the date and time of your visit to this site and the pages that you viewed. This information is used by us in anonymous, aggregated form only, for statistical and web site development purposes.
However, 21st Century Education reserves its right to use or disclose this information to try to locate an individual if it reasonably believes that the individual may have engaged in any unlawful or inappropriate activity in connection with this website.
A cookie is a small data file that a web site transfers to your internet browser for identification purposes. The cookies that we use do not identify you individually. Instead, they identify your internet browser.
Most internet browsers are set to accept cookies. If you prefer not to receive them, you can adjust your browser to reject cookies, or to notify you when they are being used. There are also software products available that can manage cookies for you. Rejecting cookies can however limit the functionality of this website.
Use and disclosure of personal information
We will use the personal information that you have provided to us through the website for the purpose for which you provided it.
In addition, if you have not “opted out”, we will also use your details and disclose them to our related bodies corporate, affiliates, licensors and licensees so that they can use them to send you additional information about investment, marketing and success information products and services.
Your personal information may also be disclosed to our contractors and agents (and the contractors and agents of our related bodies corporate, affiliates, licensors and licensees) for these purposes, including information technology providers, marketing and communications agencies, call centres, direct mail houses and printers.
Your personal information may also be passed on or sold for the specific purpose of marketing related products and/or services to you.
If you make a payment through the website, your personal information may also be collected on our behalf by, or disclosed to, our payment platform providers and financial institutions for the purpose of processing your payment, and may be transferred overseas for this purpose.
In the 21st Century Group there are numerous entities and they may email you individually from their own centralised servers to ensure you don’t miss that companies free offers or services
Links to third party websites
This website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by 21st Century Education. 21st Century Education is not responsible for the content of third party websites. Third party websites should have their own privacy collection statements, which 21st Century Education encourages users to read.
Queries and access
Please contact 21st Century Education on 07 5474 4222 or email@example.com
if you would like to access the personal information that we hold about you. We will generally provide you with access to your personal information (although a fee may be imposed).
Amendments to this website privacy statement
We may amend this website privacy statement from time to time by placing an amended version on this website.
1. This material is made available on the understanding that 21st Century Education is not engaged in providing any Financial advice.
2. Information on this product is maintained by the people and organisations it relates to. Before relying on the material, users should independently verify its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance for their purposes, and should obtain any appropriate professional advice.
3. The material may include views or recommendations of third parties, which do not necessarily reflect the views of 21st Century Education, or indicate its commitment to a particular course of action.
4. Links to other websites/products are inserted for convenience and do not constitute endorsement of material at those sites, or any associated organisation, product or service.
5. The listing of a person or company in any part of this product in no way implies any form of endorsement by 21st Century Education of the products or services provided by that person or company.
6. To the extent permitted by law, 21st Century Education and its respective directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents disclaim all responsibility to you for any loss, liability, claim, expense (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) or damage whatsoever, whether consequential, special, incidental or indirect (including but not limited to loss of profits, trading losses and damages that result from delay, loss or inconvenience) arising out of or in connection with the Content on the product and/or any omissions from the Content whether in contract, tort (including negligence), statute or otherwise and even if 21st Century Education has been advised of the possibility of such damage or loss.
7. Liability of 21st Century Education and its respective directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents for a breach of a condition or warranty implied by law or otherwise, and which cannot be excluded, is limited to the extent possible, at 21st Century Education’s option, to:
(a) the supply of the goods (or equivalent goods) or services again; or
(b) the payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied again